Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Break Up Quote

A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.

Cher


The thing about happiness is that it doesn’t help you to grow; only unhappiness does that.

Lana Turner


If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I’m incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don’t know.

Joel, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


Do the things you’ve always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back; don’t think, just do.

More than anything I want to see you, girl
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world.

You Could Be Happy, Snow Patrol


There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

Anais Nin


I survived because I was tougher than anybody else

Bette Davis


You don’t have a man, you need spaghetti.

Oprah Winfrey

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Charles Darwin

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.

Agatha Christie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net