Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New relationships

New relationships

When it comes to being social, I'm the original social butterfly. I have taught myself to appeal to peoples emotion to a point where they always feel comfortable around me. I do it to a point where they would not be on guard when sharing things with me. So why do I do this? Because I want to find out what benefit someone could be in my life. If I find that a person can offer some value to my movement I put up with them. If I find they don't then they are literally discarded.
Today I went to a conference that talked about establishing authentic relationships. What I learned was somewhat disturbing. I learn that the way I approach relationships are not sincere at all. It's rather self centered. I finally get to see how important it could be to establish authentic relationship as I sit here another Saturday alone. I'm so tired of being alone.


I want everyone to know the Jesus I know www.jesuscousin.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net