Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Should Gangland Do a Episode on Sororities

Recently, I been catching up on my episodes on the infamous History Channel show Gangland. I am doing research for my new book following up on the one I just recently completed. One episode was about females in gangs. Some of the things they do, uhhhhhh we do.
Yes, Im in a sorority. We have colors, we have initiations, we have special hand shakes, special signs to show of membership, (we are a non hazing organization *wink), we have a call, we dont care too much for anyone outside our organization, and we've been known to through a few blow with rival sororities. I think the only difference is we not in the streets, we terrorize colleges, and infiltrate the work force.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net