Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Monday, October 18, 2010

Raise Your Hand If you Think Kanye Has Lost His Mind

Well, just when we thought Kanye's back, he shows us just how far gone he really is.

''I Wish Yall Could See How Hard I'm Smiling''
6:00AM ET October 18th, 2010
Contributor : Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company

Kanye's 'Banned' Album Cover

Kanye West revealed his proposed album cover that was, according to him, 'banned.' The cover is a caricature of what appears to be Kanye on a sofa with what looks like a mythological phoenix. Kanye tweeted about the cover, but didn't give any specifics as to who or what entity deemed the cover unusable.

"Yoooo they banned my album cover!!!!! Ima tweet it in a few...," the rapper said via his Twitter account on Sunday, before he actually posted the proposed cover. "Banned in the USA!!! They don't want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix!"

"In the 70s album covers had actual nudity... It's so funny that people forget that... Everything has been so commercialized now. I know that cover just blew yall minds ... I wish yall could see how hard I'm smiling right now!!! In all honesty ... I really don't be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers #Kanyeshrug!"

"I wanna sell albums but not at the expense of my true creativity."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net