Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Friday, September 10, 2010

My rip off at best buy tires in charlotte nc


It's been so much drama with car lately. A guy name Joe Harrison at Best Buy tires told me he would be able to fix my car. There was crack in the thermostat housing. So all together I paid him $135 for parts and diagnostic. Come to find out he didn't even have the equipment to do a diagnostic. Long story short he just took my money and never return. So I deal with the owner and he tells me he will get it working for me but it will cost an extra $160 for parts I thought I paid for already! No sweat cause I gotta get my car running got things to do. So I get there yesterday (a whole two weeks after my car was towed there) and it was suppose to be ready. I forgot to add I bought a brand new battery for my car and Joe the thief stole that too. Anyway, I'm like let's to a test drive. We don't get 100 yards away before the car jerks and cuts off. So then I'm told the prob is the the timing belt. I drop another 25.00 for the belt and the labor is gonna run me $150. Not to mention I need to replace the tires. You do the math on this. Really I just my ride back. Today makes three weeks since my car has been up there. I got soooo much stuff to do it's crazy! Any way that Joe thinks he's just gonna take my money and battery like I'm not going to try and get that back. Ha ha ha funny guy!
So join me in my search for Joe Harrison he's a big ugly black man. Fat very dark skin about 6 feet even. Very large stomach tries to talk fast.
Click Here to view his record


I want everyone to know the Jesus I know www.jesuscousin.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net