Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Friday, September 10, 2010

Special Set of Skils


I stood in the mirror flexing my muscles this morning thinking to myself how in the world did I get so cut. I'm not one for bench pressing, nor do I go out my way to do any push ups. Yet some kind of way I remain with these admirably cut arms. I learn today that you never know what someone is going through, even if you believe that the two of you are close. I think I almost lost my mind today, and some kind of way I managed to keep a smile on my face. I despise crying, yet lately that is all I can do. If asked why I feel like this, I really don't believe I would be able to utter all the reasons for the heaviness in my life. I evaluate my situation and the only thing I can make since of is this... the reason I keep such toned arms is because I continue to fight the daily pressures of trying to accomplish what everyone says I can't. I try to lift the pressures that comes with being a leader of not only grown people, but children who are in a time in their life where they are trying to make everything make since. I don't want a shoulder to lean on, nor do I want sympathy, but if asked I am ready to admit that the lesson I learn today is "Life and all its trails and tribulations are meant to make you strong."
-DFitz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net