Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco: Engagement Confirmed

Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada of Basketball Wives seem to have a good thing going. Chad spoke to Ryan Seacrest this morning and he confirmed that he and Evelyn are engaged.

chad engaged

Chad said: "Yeah, man ... It's time for me to sit down. Enough is enough. I'm 32, you know, my days are over. I think I found everything I've been looking for in one person," he told Seacrest, adding that she is "close enough" to being perfect.

"Maybe [we'll have] ... a couple babies. You never know what'll happen."

And these two wanna star in a reality show about their relationship? I actually think their relationship could survive it. A show starring these two ego maniacs sounds boring as hell, but I wanna believe that couples can get on TV and still make it work until the show is canceled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net