Foot Work 2011 Get Invovled

Twitter

Monday, November 22, 2010

Nicki Minaji Finally responds to Lil Kim

''When I See Your Name On Billboard, I'll Respond to You''
6:00AM ET November 22nd, 2010
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company

Nicki Minaj Calls Out Lil Kim

Nicki Minaj addressed her feud with veteran femcee Lil Kim yet again. This time, Minaj spoke directly to the Queen Bee herself and questioned whether or not Kim was insecure about herself and her legacy as a rapper.

"It's one of those moments where you say, 'don't play with me,' because I respect you, I love you, I've said it in every interview time and time again, and if that's not good enough with you mama, then it's something deep rooted in you," Minaj said of Kim. "Something is bothering you inside. That's your insecurity bothering you. [If] it's not Nicki Minaj, it would have been any girl that started poppin'."

"She picked a fight with Foxy [Brown], then she picked a fight with Eve, then she picked a fight with Remy [Ma], then it was Ms. [Voletta] Wallace, then it was Nicki Minaj," Minaj continued. "Every time you in the news is 'cause you gettin' at somebody. Where's your music? Put your music out. When I see your name on Billboard, that's when I'll respond to you. Other than that, goodbye."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Yesmam.net